Classic Car Show Entrant Info
The following is important information for all entrants of the Classic Car Show.
This event is only open to member clubs of the Council of Motoring Clubs. Please organise entry passes through your club delegate.
Your pass is colour coded to direct you to the correct entry point. Please check with your club delegate so you know where to go on the day.
- Please ensure you complete ALL details on the pass BEFORE you arrive.
- Gates open at 8.00am on the Sunday.
- Display vehicles MUST be in place by 9.00am on the Sunday.
- Ensure you follow the directions of ALL volunteer marshals.
- Vehicles are on display until 3.00pm. It is an insurance requirement that vehicles are not moved between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
- Slip, Slop, Slap
- Have a great Day
- In an Emergency please contact a representative of the Classic Car Show. They will arrange for an escort to move your vehicle.