CCS Arrival/Entry Information
- Category: Classic Car Show
- Published: Monday, 29 March 2021 04:41
- Written by CMC Administrator
- Hits: 127
The following is important information for all entrants of the Classic Car Show.
This event is only open to member clubs of the Council of Motoring Clubs.
You need to register online to obtain your pass from the link below: https://www.trybooking.com/BNBNN
You must confirm the club you are attending with.
If you cannot register online, please contact your club delegate / organizer.
After registration you will be emailed a pass and entry instructions. Your pass is colour coded to direct you to the correct entry point. Please check with your club delegate so you know where to go on the day.
- You must have your pass, either printed or on your phone to enter. If you have misplaced your pass, contact your club delegate / organiser.
- Gates open at 7.30am on the Sunday.
- Display vehicles MUST be in place by 9.00am on the Sunday.
- Ensure you follow the directions of the volunteer marshals.
- Vehicles are on display until 3.00pm. It is an insurance requirement that vehicles are not moved between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
- Slip, Slop, Slap
- Have a great Day
- In an Emergency, please discuss with your club delegate, who will contact a representative of the Classic Car Show to discuss. Please note, we cannot easily move vehicles during the show. In limited instances, if it is safe to do so arrangements will be made to escort your vehicle offsite.