Classic Car Show Entrant Info
- Category: Classic Car Show
- Published: Tuesday, 10 July 2018 08:31
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 6452
The following is important information for all entrants of the Classic Car Show.
This event is only open to member clubs of the Council of Motoring Clubs.
You need to register online to obtain your pass from the link below: https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=583160& If you cannot register online, please contact your club delegate / organizer. You must confirm the club you are attending with.
After registration you will be emailed a pass and entry instructions. Your pass is colour coded to direct you to the correct entry point. Please check with your club delegate so you know where to go on the day.
- You must have your pass, either printed or on your phone to enter. If you have misplaced your pass, contact your club delegate / organiser.
- Gates open at 7.30am on the Sunday.
- Display vehicles MUST be in place by 9.00am on the Sunday.
- Ensure you follow the directions of the volunteer marshals.
- Vehicles are on display until 3.00pm. It is an insurance requirement that vehicles are not moved between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
- Slip, Slop, Slap
- Have a great Day
- In an Emergency please contact a representative of the Classic Car Show. They will arrange for an escort to move your vehicle.