Classic Car Show Entrant Info
- Category: Classic Car Show
- Published: Tuesday, 10 July 2018 08:31
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 189
The following is important information for all entrants of the Classic Car Show. You will also receive this information with your tickets via your club.
- This event is only open to member clubs of the Council of Motoring Clubs.
- Entry is via your club delegate.
- Please ensure you complete ALL details on the entry ticket.
- Gates open at 8.00am on the Sunday.
- Display vehicles MUST be in place by 9.00am on the Sunday.
- Ensure you follow the directions of ALL volunteer marshals.
- Vehicles are on display until 3.00pm. It is an insurance requirement that vehicles are not moved between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
- Slip, Slop, Slap
- Have a great Day
- In an Emergency please contact a representative of the Classic Car Show. They will arrange for an escort to move your vehicle.